Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 20, 2006

To You, Mom


For all the fights and quarrels that I intentionally provoked, I'm sorry
For all the whining and bitching, I'm sorry
For all the mean things I said and did on purpose, I'm sorry
For all the thank you's and I'm sorry's I didn't say, I'm sorry
For taking everything you did for granted, I'm sorry
For all the times I pretended I didn't care, I'm sorry
For all the times I wasn't there, I'm sorry
For all the times I blamed you for everything, I'm sorry
For all the times I did exactly the opposite of what you advised me to do, I'm sorry
For the love I rarely expressed, I'm sorry
For all the times I was obnoxious because it felt easier than being sweet, I'm sorry
For all these I'm sorry's I will never have the courage to tell you, I'm sorry
Happy Mother's Day

Comments on "To You, Mom"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:27 AM) : 

"Children aren't happy with nothing to ignore, And that's what parents were created for".Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. Happy Mother's Day.

 

post a comment