Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Top 10 Lies Happy Husbands Tell

"Sure, honey, that dress looks fine."
Why he tells it: Hassle avoidance

"I can fix it."
Why he tells it: Ego protection

"I was not looking at her boobs."
Why he tells it: To achieve a delicate balance between marital harmony and 4 million years of biological conditioning

"Nothing's wrong."
Why he tells it: To lick his wounds in private

"I tried to call you."
Why he tells it: Self-defense

"I don't want to have sex unless you want to."
Why he tells it: To avoid seeming like a sex-crazed monkey

"I'm the best, baby."
Why he tells it: To make you glad you married him

"My old girlfriend? She was just okay."
Why he tells it: Self-preservation

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
Why he tells it: Desperate self-preservation

"I'll never lie to you."
Why he tells it: To live happily ever after

Comments on "The Top 10 Lies Happy Husbands Tell"

 

Blogger Eve said ... (11:34 AM) : 

and yet another self-defense from Assaad! ;-)
khalas ya zalameh, el tebrir ma byinfa3 :p

 

Blogger Delirious said ... (5:56 AM) : 

Assaad, 2abel ma titfalsaf, click on the title link and read the whole article first :P

 

post a comment