Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

I don't know about the rest of you, but 2005 was a great year for me. I truly loved it.
I partied my head off tonight saying goodbye to 2005 and only hoping that 2006 will be just as good of a year, if not greater.

I wish you all a happy new year, and truly wish this year will be a great and peaceful year for all of you!

Comments on "Happy New Year"

 

Blogger Eve said ... (8:31 AM) : 

I think 2005 was... well, euphemistically, unique in its own kind of way... General impression? didn't like it, definitely not my kind of a year! especially that day when Samir Kassir was killed... and all the others of course..
on a personal level, I'm satisfied with my yearly "balance sheet": I handled things as they should be, and there was still some room for going crazy, sometimes :)

 

Blogger Zanzounito said ... (4:02 PM) : 

Good-bye two thousand FIVE

AND Howdy to oh six!

(with my Texas twang) :)

 

post a comment